Friday, June 20, 2014

FKA twigs, and the strangest video I have ever seen...



         This is by far the strangest video I have ever seen in my entire life, BUT I LIKE IT!!!! It's so... Strange... and intriguing... and STRANGE. Her eyes look huge, and she's like a porcelain foreign/urban doll.  I really LIKE HER!

        FKA twigs is a British Musician, and trained dancer of Jamaican and Spanish decent. She can be seen in Jessie J's "Price Tag", and "Do It Like A Dude" music video; however in her own music career she is in a class all her own. This Trip-Hop artist will hypnotize you with her soft-lullaby voice, grab you by the throat with her lyrics, and pull you in with her videos. FKA twigs is definitely not afraid to make things fluid and sexy. Music videos such as: Papi Pacify, and That's How proves that she is not afraid to push the envelope, and talk about racy subjects.


Check out her website: http://twigsep1.com/ 
You can also find her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram

My mini list of favorite FKA twigs clips:
1) Papi Pacify
2) Hide with Young Turks


Peace and Blessings,
MIks N.K.A Tami-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment