Thursday, July 10, 2014

You've been Mistaken..... Check out Bash!!!!

 
Greetings everyone! I hope you are having a blessed day, and you're just as excited about the weekend as I am. I have come across some really great music from a young hip hop artist from Newark, New Jersey.
 
So I was browsing for artist on YouTube and Google, but my search for a different world of music was starting to look discouraging. I'm in a Hip-Hop mode, but all I could find was tracks filled with "Bitches" and "Hoes"; I maybe wrong but I feel that Hip-Hop should be more poetic, and lyrics should make you want to stop and listen. We need more lyricist and less rappers in this game. I want to hear Hip-Hop that makes me forget about the beat... does that make sense? I want to hear lyrics that make me snap my fingers like I'm at open mic night. I want to hear something good, does that still exist?
 
I was starting to think that we lost the art in Hip-Hop, but during my search I stumbled upon this guy. After listening to his mix tape and watching his videos, I'm happy to say, "YES! Good Hip-Hop" still exist.
 
Bash is an Unsigned artist from New Jersey, and I think he's about 17-18 years old. He reminds me of The Roots, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, KRS One... lyrics that I never thought I'd hear in 2014. I'm looking forward to this kids future, and I'm absolutely sure that Bash is going to make a name for himself in the industry very soon. If he sounds like this at 17, I can't wait to hear him in his mid 20's.
Show Bash some love and check out his mix tape:
"The Rebirth", I can't even pick a favorite track- I loved them all. Check him out and tell me what you think. Hoping to get an interview soon.
 
 
Peace and Blessings,
Tami-Lee
 
 
Find Bash on:
 
 
 
P.S. I may be managing a new artist from Jacksonville Florida, but still in negotiation phase. More Info on artist coming soon, BIG PLANS!!!! Even if things don't fall through you will be hearing about this artist soon. Keeping my fingers crossed.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment