Friday, October 14, 2011

Download this Mix

If you enjoy music by artist such as Sade, Drake, Mr. Hudson, Maroon 5, Incubus- then check out Songs About  Her  by DJ Niko Star.

but wait- Sade and Incubus on the same Mix?

Believe me- No one does it like Niko Star. This mix is for the real music lover, and I guarantee you will enjoy it. This is personally my favorite mellow mix of the year, so it's only right that I share it with you. Download and enjoy- "Get your mellow on" and Thank me later :-)


Click Here  TO DOWNLOAD

For more information on Niko Star, visit: 
http://www.djnikostar.com/
Check out Niko Star Every Friday 3-6pm EST on RiddimsTV.com

Niko Star
"Songs About Her"

"Like" on Facebook


A mellow mix of some music that is nostalgic for one reason or another.














Want your music reviewed on this blog?
Know an Unsigned or Independent artist that needs a music review?
 Visit www.song-love.com for more info
.

No comments:

Post a Comment