Thursday, September 29, 2011

Good Ol Chuck- Apollo

               So Apollo is a good friend of my cousin Chrys ( Roses International Stand Up!!!!), and we met when he came to visit Hollywood, Fl . I think I may have even shared a Black and Mild with this man, but I had no idea he was so talented.  I shouldn't have been surprised though, I mean he is a member of Def Team: Hear Us Out and he's my cousin's friend (ROSES!)- they are all talented.

On a personal level, Apollo is a great person and very down to earth.  His mix tape, Good Ol Chuck is on tweetmysong.com and I highly recommend it. I have never put a wack artist on this blog, and I never will- Apollo is Song Love tested and ADWM approved. My favorite songs on the mix tape are Royal Flush,  Wack Rapper GenocideCarolina Bluz- I like ALL THE SONGS ON THERE.  


               I can't compare him to anyone. He doesn't sound like Drake, or Weezy- but with a name like APOLLO you have to be an original. After all, Apollo is the god of music; so if  he decided that he wanted to be a young evolving rapper between the ages of 18-25 he'd choose to be this native of WINSTON-SALEM , North Carolina. The name fits the man. 

Watch this video of Apollo and click the link below to listen.

                                            
    
                               Click  Good Ol Chuck to Listen

Big Ups! 
and Enjoy!
Like Apollo on Facebook: Apollo 
I give this artist 5 out of 5 stars.

Shout out to RiddimsTV.com
Every Friday from 3pm-6pm EST
It's Must See Radio 


Want your music reviewed on this blog?
Know an Unsigned or Independent artist that needs a music review?
 Visit www.song-love.com for more info


No comments:

Post a Comment