Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hey Everyone! Meet Mark U....

There's no fancy way to say it, so here it is: I really love music- especially the positive stuff! I may not blog the way I use too, but great songs are like great boyfriends- they inspire the hell out of me. Recently, I've been greatly inspired by three artist, but due to a medical issues I had to put my interest in them on hold. I feel great now, but most importantly I'm ready  to tell you about one of these guys. I've known this young man for quite sometime and not only does he make great music, he has a great message too. This Brooklyn native is sure to create a buzz not just for his originality, but his ability to entertain and enlighten as well. He's what the music world needs! Once you take a listen you'll be glad to take a break from commercial radio: Everyone, meet Mark U! A talented singer/song writer  on a mission to raise your level of consciousness and keep your heads moving all at the same time.

His upcoming project "Soul Odyssey: The Raw Demo Sessions" is at its core a mixture of reggae and hip hop- with a splash of other genres. The first single from Soul Odyssey is called Humble in Her Days, Mark wrote it when he was just 19 years old and now, at age 23, he's ready for the world to hear it, "  ...its about a conglomerate of women that have made an indelible impact on my life and my visions of my ideal woman... I pray it resonates...Humble in Her Days is sure to be a hit- even with the ladies.


You can Download Humble in Her Days at BandCAMP.com and Find Mark U on Facebook


MUCH SUCCESS TO THIS ARTIST!!!!!


SONGLOVE GIVE MARK U ***** 5 STARS


Peace and Blessings
MIKS


P.S.


What have I been up too lately???
Check it out:
CLICK HERE


ONE DOWN... Two more too go....

                                   Humble in Her Days by Mark U via YouTube

                             


No comments:

Post a Comment