Saturday, June 18, 2011

Get Right Entertainment-"I Live It" Official Trailer

Check out Mr. Get Right- an unsigned artist from North Florida. He is one of my favorite artist here in the city, and his mixtape "Mr.Get Right Exclusive" is hitting the streets soon. For more information on Mr. Get Right visit www.getrightent.blogspot.com  and join his mailing list for updates on music, shows, and more...

Here is his new video " I Live It" the Official Trailer.


Who is Mr. Get Right??? That's a great question. I put him in the hot seat and asked him some questions about his mixtape, this life, and other things- Check it out and leave feedback

                       


Enjoy the videos and me in action!
Take it easy, and there is more to come
Peace and Many Blessings 
MIKS

No comments:

Post a Comment