Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who is Ladee Luck????

Hey Everybody!!!!


Once upon a time, I had two co -host, but unfortunately it just didn't work out. Then, I did the show all by my lonesome- no one to talk too, and no one to laugh at my crazy jokes ( except you guys of course). I even took a break from the show to see where I was going with this entire project, I even asked God to give me some sort of sign.

Well, guys he must have been listening because I got "Lucky".  Ladee Luck is now the new addition to Song Love A.D.W.M.  The Entrepreneur  is now the Co-host for the show, and she's also the founder of Higher Level Inc; she also does promotional work for Passion Parties and Club Venues.  This Jacksonville, Florida ( DUUUUUUUUUUVAAAL) native is smart, sassy, independent, well rounded, down to earth, and overall just fabulous! I know your going to LOVE HER- Heck, who am I kidding, you already do!!!


Find out what's on her mind, and what she's up to by going to her blog:
 http://www.mzladeeluck.blogspot.com/
Or click on this banner at the right of this post












Thanks guys for the love!!!! Check us out every Saturday at 9pm EST.


Peace and Blessings,
MIks

PS- Yes, today is my birthday!!! I know you want to get me something, but you may be too far away- so here is what you can do for me- TUNE IN THIS SATURDAY!!! It's my Belated Birthday Special at 9pm EST on Song Love A.D.W.M.

You can hear the show 24/7, and if you miss it, just stop by and you can hear what you missed.



MUCH LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment