Monday, January 4, 2010

Greetings- Great News!!!


Greetings Everyone!!!!!

Happy New Year, and I have exciting news to share with you for the year 2010, but first I’d like to Thank all of you so much for following/subscribing to Song Love; I really appreciate your interest in my blog and Independent artist. On May 26, 2009 this was a blog about artist I couldn't get enough of ( Raphael Sadiq, Dwele, Queen Ifrica etc), but one day (can’t remember when exactly) I decided to be a bit different and write about independent, and unsigned artist.

Now, at the beginning of 2010, I’m making more changes. I’m blowing the dust off an Associated Content page I’ve had since 2006 and using it to review Independent albums, Films, and webisodes; Song Love will only be reviews on one particular song I enjoy by Independent artist. The blogs will be much shorter, better edited, and focus more on the music.

I’m also excited to announce that by the end of January (I’ll announce the date later) this blog will have its own internet radio show: Song Love A.D.W.M. (A Different World of Music) playing the best independent, underground, and unsigned artist. My Co-hosts will be Dancer/Choreographer Rosalind “Sweet Pea” Haggins, and entrepreneur Tasha “Ms. T” Lofton; we’ll interview artist, have an advice segment, discuss hot topics, and just have fun. Currently, I’m in the process of completing my website, and it will be designed to give Indie artist information about this blog, the Associated Content Page, and the internet radio show along with other interest geared toward assisting Indie artist. Until then, just email me at divinemaxine@yahoo.com. I’m really excited guys, and I hope I can bring more great music and info your way. Keep me in your prayers, and I can’t say Thank you enough.


Peace and Blessings
MIks



No comments:

Post a Comment